The partnership will add five new salt-free, vegan seasoning products to grocery stores nationwide: Like Sweet Like Smoky All Purpose Seasoning, Very Good Garlic All Purpose Seasoning, Taco Business Seasoning Mix, Burger Business Seasoning Mix and Sauté Business Seasoning Mix.
Brown’s partnership with McCormick marks the first time the company has released salt-free recipe mixes.
- McCormick® Like Sweet Like Smoky All Purpose Seasoning brings that irresistible blend of sweet and smoky flavor to your meals. Tabitha trusts this seasoning to make almost anything taste like bacon and adds a special kick to some of her favorite things like collards, mushrooms, and carrots, of course!
- McCormick® Very Good Garlic All Purpose Seasoning is loaded with garlic to add savory, salt-free flavor to veggies, pasta, marinara sauce and so much more. This is the garlic seasoning Tabitha reaches for in her kitchen.
- McCormick® Taco Business Seasoning Mix is salt-free and made with robust spices like paprika, cumin and chili peppers. Turn any day of the week into taco night – because that’s your business.
- McCormick® Burger Business Seasoning Mix is a savory salt-free blend made with herbs and spices, veggies, and natural hickory smoke flavor for all types of burgers, whether plant-based or not – because that’s your business.
- McCormick® Sauté Business Seasoning Mix is a salt-free blend of fragrant spices like garlic, ginger and cinnamon along with sesame oil for added flavor excitement. Add savory flavor to any vegetables – because that’s your business.
“I brought a little bit of sunshine to food lovers with McCormick and Sunshine Seasoning, and it’s definitely time we teamed back up to bring more joy and love to your kitchen to inspire healthy cooking every day of the week,” Brown said. “I can’t wait to see how everyone decides to spice up their meals with my new salt-free seasoning blends and recipe mixes, whether you’re a vegan or non-vegan, because that’s your business.”
Brown and McCormick will host a special farmer’s market pop-up in New York City in June for customers to experience the items for themselves.
The two seasoning blends will be available on shelves and on Amazon this spring, while the three be available later this summer.